The Dexter Russell DuoGlide Utility Knife's wide blade enhances control and is perfect for all those small jobs in the kitchen that used to seem monumental. The unique DuoGlide handle features a soft, easy to grip handle that reduces strain during periods of extended use. Best suited for slicing, dicing and chopping fruits, vegetables, parsley and other herbs and garnishes.
- Corrosion resistant, high-carbon, stainless steel blade
- Duo-edge technology for ultra thin non-stick slicing
- 5" blade is individually ground and honed for the ultimate edge
- Professional grade cross polish
- High impact, stain resistant handle
- Ultra-soft handle is textured for secure grip
- Handle sealed to blade for greater sanitation
- Receiver of the Ease-of-Use Commendation by the Arthritis Foundation
- 2010 Housewares Design Awards Finalist
Write a Review
Reviewed by:Ã‚Â (Verified Buyer)[user_name] from [user_city]. on [review_date]
[rev_helpful] of [rev_votes] people found this review to be helpful!
Ask a Question
Answer provided by: [a_user_name] ([a_date_added])
Download the PDF Spec Sheet!
The manufacturer provides these spec sheets for exact measurements, voltage options and requirements, and additional product options.
Download Spec Sheet