The Jackson AJ-66CGP conveyor style dishwasher offers superior performance at an energy efficient and environmentally friendly rate. Utilizing an externally mounted gas booster heater and hot water recirculation system, the high-temp sanitizing conveyor is capable of sanitizing approximately 248 racks per hour and uses only 0.94 gallons of water per rack. The additional 22" pre-wash conveyor included with the AJ-66 ensures that dishes are left clean the first time. Jackson's exclusive EnergyGuard™ control system minimizes unnecessary energy use by operating the machine only when a rack is being washed or rinsed. The standard 25" chamber size allows plenty of clearance for over-sized sheet pans and other large wares, and the quiet, self-draining pump system maintains maximum performance while keeping noise to a minimum.
- Dimensions: 76"H x 60"W x 25"D
- 66" conveyor (44" + 22" pre-wash)
- Exclusive Adjust-A-Peak™ feature provides easily adjustable conveyor speed
- Manifold-style wash arms prevent clogging and ensure even cleaning
- Built-in pressure regulating valve
- External drain handle
- Easy-to-read control panel with reliable, electromechanical controls
- Standard exhaust fan control
- Table-limit switch
- Stainless steel construction
Write a Review
AJ-66CGP Jackson - 44 in. Conveyor Dishwasher w/22 in. Pre-Wash Reviews
Write a Review
Reviewed by:Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â (Verified Buyer)[user_name] from [user_city]. on [review_date]
[rev_helpful] of [rev_votes] people found this review to be helpful!
Download the PDF Spec Sheet!
The manufacturer provides these spec sheets for exact measurements, voltage options and requirements, and additional product options.
Download Spec Sheet