- Top Styles of Commercial Compartment Sinks
- A Guide to Food Trucks
- KitchenAid Stand Mixer - Choosing Accessories
- Bar Beverageware - What Your Establishment Will Need
- Types of Commercial Ovens
- Dual Temp Refrigeration
- Marketing Your Restaurant Using Social Media
- Guide to Kitchen Knives
- What Type Of Ice Do You Need?
- Air-Cooled Vs. Water Cooled Ice Machines
- How To Wash, Rinse And Sanitize In A Compartment Sink
- What to Look for When Buying a Commercial Dishwasher
- Increasing Your Concession Sales
- Why Scotsman Ice Machines Are the Best Choice When Purchasing Commercial Ice Machines?
- 5 Different Kinds Of Kitchen Supplies To Take Advantage Of With JES Restaurant Equipment
- 4 Proofing Holding Cabinets By Metro
- Where To Buy Blodgett Steam Equipment
- 4 Buying Tips for Commercial Refrigeration Units and Free Freight
- Finding the best wholesale prices with Free Freight
Learning Center - Old
JES Restaurant Equipment & Wholesale Restaurant Supply
Buying restaurant equipment can be confusing and overwhelming, especially if you are new to the industry or unfamiliar with the particular items you need. At JES we are committed to helping our customers find the right products for their restaurant or business which is why we've comprised a learning center featuring the most common problems, questions and uncertainties customers face when buying commercial kitchen equipment.
Owners Eric and Vivian Smith have over 25 years of experience in commercial kitchen equipment sales and service, combined with an expert team of customer service representatives. JES has helped countless foodservice and hospitality establishments outfit their kitchens with the perfect appliances and smallwares. We offer products for a wide range of businesses from restaurants and bars to hotels, schools, healthcare facilities, concession stands, convenience stores and more.
We want to help educate our customers so you can be comfortable and confident in your decision to purchase a product. Whether it's deciding what size ice machine to buy, determining if you need a high or low temperature dishwasher, or figuring out which compartment sink will fit, JES is confident that these tips and guides will help you make the right choice.
Explore these articles for the most common issues encountered in the commercial equipment industry and learn the things to take into consideration, the right questions to ask and how to select the right product for your business before making a large purchase. Customer service representatives are also standing by to assist if you can't find the answers to your questions here.