Always have a fresh supply of ice on hand with this sanitary ice bin from Manitowoc. The B-400 will hold up to 290 lbs. of ice at a time, while the convenient stay-open design keeps the bin door out of the way for easy access during scooping.
- Dimensions: 38"H x 30"W x 34"D
- Holds 290 lbs. of ice
- Fits Manitowoc S-Series ice machines (see spec sheet for list of compatible machines)
- Top-hinged, highly accessible door
- Soft durometer trim around opening silences bin door closing
- Internal scoop holder stays above ice line for accessibility and sanitation
- DuraTech™ clear-coated stainless steel exterior finish is durable and corrosion-resistant
- 0.75" bin drain
- Adjustable 6" legs included
- Three year parts and labor warranty
Write a Review
B-400 Manitowoc - S-Series Ice Bin, 290 lb. Storage Capacity Reviews
Write a Review
Reviewed by: (Verified Buyer)[user_name] from [user_city]. on [review_date]
[rev_helpful] of [rev_votes] people found this review to be helpful!
Ask a Question
I was looking at your B-400 Manitowoc S-Series Ice Bin, 290 lb Storage and I just had a few questions about the ice machine electricity. Are the machines factory pre-wired, if so what are the dimensions and what is the total amp for the machine? If you could get back to me as soon as possible I'd greatly appreciate it. Thank you for your time and have a wonderful day.
Asked by: Abigail - 6/2/2015
Thanks for the question! The B-400 is just the Ice Bin and it doesn't come with the actual ice machine. Depending on your needs, the B-400 can fit Manitowoc's S-Series 300, 450, 500, 606, 906, and 1200 models. None of these models are factory pre-wired. All their dimensions and amps are different. The bin itself is 30" wide, 34" deep, and 38" high.
Answer provided by: Jeramy (6/3/2015)
Download the PDF Spec Sheet!
The manufacturer provides these spec sheets for exact measurements, voltage options and requirements, and additional product options.
Download Spec Sheet