Ice Machine Details
Low-profile and large ice production is what this commercial ice maker is all about. The maker is designed with an on and off time to control the amount of desired ice. The food zone is easy to clean with its hinged front door that swings out and allows you to access it with ease. The exterior is corrosion resistant and comes with a stainless steel finish with a clear coat that helps prevent against fingerprint and dust.
Ice Bin Details
This bin has a top-hinged, front-opening door for easy access and comes with a stainless steel exterior. This ice bin also comes with a top kit.
Ice Machine Features
- Cube-Style, dice-sized cubes
- Air-Cooled Unit
- Self-Contained Condenser
- 1060lbs of ice production per 24 hours
- Energy Star Qualified
- 26.5" H x 30" W x 24.5" D
- 3 Year Parts and Labor Warranty on Ice Maker
- 5 Year Parts and Labor Warranty on Evaporator
- 5 Year Parts and 3 Year Labor Warranty on Compressor
- 208-230v / 60 hz / 1 Phase
- Air Temperature Minimum: 35°F Maximum: 110°F
- Water Temperature Minimum: 35°F Maximum: 90°F
- Water Pressure Minimum: 20 PSIG Maximum: 80 PSIG
- Electrical Voltage Minimum: -10% Maximum: +10%
Ice Bin Features
- 710lbs. storage capacity
- Stainless steel exterior
- Top hinged, front-opening door
- 3 Year Parts and Labor Warranty
Write a Review
ID-1002A/B-970/K-00370 Manitowoc - Ice Maker (1060-LB) with Bin (710-LB), Indigo-Series Ice Maker Reviews
Write a Review
Reviewed by: (Verified Buyer)[user_name] from [user_city]. on [review_date]
[rev_helpful] of [rev_votes] people found this review to be helpful!
Ask a Question
Answer provided by: [a_user_name] ([a_date_added])
Download the PDF Spec Sheet!
The manufacturer provides these spec sheets for exact measurements, voltage options and requirements, and additional product options.