Ice Machine Details
This is a heavy duty maker that works hard so you don't have to. This commercial ice maker comes with a sleek design that has a food zone with soft corners and a hinged front door for easy access. The unit has a cleaning and sanitizing antimicrobial technology that prevents any bacteria or slime from forming inside your maker and thus preventing bad tasting ice. The patented Ice Harvest technology helps reduce energy consumption.
Ice Bin Details
This bin is great for keeping a large quantity of ice for your employees. It comes with a top-hinged, front-opening door and is made of a stainless steel exterior.
Ice Machine Features
- Cube-Style, dice-sized cubes
- Air-Cooled Unit
- Self-Contained Condenser
- 1440lbs of ice production per 24 hours
- Stainless Steel Finish
- Energy Star Qualified
- 29.5" H x 48" W x 24.5" D
- 3 Year Parts and Labor Warranty on Ice Maker
- 5 Year Parts and Labor Warranty on Evaporator
- 5 Year Parts and 3 Year Labor Warranty on Compressor
- 208-230v / 60 hz / 1 Phase
- Air Temperature Minimum: 35°F Maximum: 110°F
- Water Temperature Minimum: 35°F Maximum: 90°F
- Water Pressure Minimum: 20 PSIG Maximum: 80 PSIG
- Electrical Voltage Minimum: -10% Maximum: +10%
Ice Bin Features
- 710lbs. storage capacity
- Stainless steel exterior
- Top hinged, front-opening door
- 3 Year Parts and Labor Warranty
Write a Review
ID-1402A/B-970 Manitowoc - Ice Maker (1450-LB) with Bin (710-LB), Indigo Series Ice Maker Reviews
Write a Review
Indigo Ice Maker
Great ice machine! Lot of cube productions and fits well into our limited space.
Reviewed by: Delma from Ely, NV. on 3/18/2013
Ask a Question
Answer provided by: [a_user_name] ([a_date_added])
Download the PDF Spec Sheet!
The manufacturer provides these spec sheets for exact measurements, voltage options and requirements, and additional product options.