This compressed cubelet ice machine from Hoshizaki is the ultimate choice in high-volume commercial ice production. The F-1500MAH-C is capable of producing up to 1300 lbs. of compressed cubelet ice (flake ice that has been compacted into cubelet form) per 24 hours. The air-cooled design allows for easy installation in most locations, while the durable stainless steel exterior is easy to clean and protects the machine from damage in hectic commercial kitchen environments. The F-1500MAH-C also features Hoshizaki's CleanCycle12® design, and performs a 15 minute system flush every 12 hours to remove sediment and ensure that your ice is as clean as possible. Bin not included.
- Dimensions: 34-7/16"H x 30-3/16"W x 27-3/8"D
- Produces up to 1300 lbs. of compressed cubelet ice per 24 hours
- Self-contained condenser
- Durable stainless steel construction
- CleanCycle12® design ensures cleaner ice
- Removable air filters for easy maintenance
- R-404 refrigerant
- 208-230v/60Hz/1-phase; 16.3 amps
- Three year parts and labor warranty on entire machine
- Five year parts warranty on compressor and air-cooled condenser coil
Write a Review
F-1500MAH-C Hoshizaki - Compressed Cubelet Ice Machine, 1300 lbs., Air-Cooled Reviews
Write a Review
Reviewed by: (Verified Buyer)[user_name] from [user_city]. on [review_date]
[rev_helpful] of [rev_votes] people found this review to be helpful!
Ask a Question
Answer provided by: [a_user_name] ([a_date_added])
Download the PDF Spec Sheet!
The manufacturer provides these spec sheets for exact measurements, voltage options and requirements, and additional product options.