This stackable, water-cooled ice maker from Hoshizaki is capable of producing up to 2096 lbs. of crescent cube ice per day (per unit). When stacked with another KM-2100, the machine will produce 4192 lbs of ice per 24 hours using the same floor space. The unit is constructed of durable stainless steel, and is protected by Hoshizaki's patented HoshiGuard
Antimicrobial Agent. Each unit also features Hoshizaki's CycleSaver® design for maximum efficiency and the EverCheck® alert system for simple serviceability and ease of use. Bin not included.
- Dimensions: 36-7/16"H x 48-1/4"W x 27-3/8"D
- Produces up to 2,096 lbs. of crescent style ice cubes per day
- Stackable (up to two units) for maximum production of 4,192 lbs. of ice per day
- Stainless steel exterior
- HoshiGuard Antimicrobial Agent
- Efficient CycleSaver® design
- EverCheck® alert system
- Long-lasting, stainless steel evaporator
- R-404A refrigerant
- Ambient temperature range: 45-100°F
- Water temperature range: 45-90°F
- Water pressure: 10-113psig
- Three year general parts & labor warranty; Five year parts & labor warranty on evaporator; Five year parts warranty on compressor
Write a Review
KM-2100SWH3 Hoshizaki - Crescent Cube Ice Machine, 2096 lb., Water-Cooled Reviews
Write a Review
Reviewed by:Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â (Verified Buyer)[user_name] from [user_city]. on [review_date]
[rev_helpful] of [rev_votes] people found this review to be helpful!
Download the PDF Spec Sheet!
The manufacturer provides these spec sheets for exact measurements, voltage options and requirements, and additional product options.
Download Spec Sheet