This remote condensed flake ice machine from Hoshizaki is the ultimate choice in high-volume flake ice production. The F-1501MRH is capable of producing up to 1585 lbs. of flake ice per 24 hours. The remote air-cooled design allows for consistent ice production in almost any location, while the durable stainless steel exterior is easy to clean and protects the machine from damage in hectic commercial kitchen environments. The F-1501MRH also features Hoshizaki's CleanCycle12® design, and performs a 15 minute system flush every 12 hours to remove sediment and ensure that your ice is as clean as possible. Bin not included.
- Dimensions: 34-7/16"H x 30-3/16"W x 27-3/8"D
- Produces up to 1585 lbs. of "snow" style flake ice per 24 hours
- Remote, air-cooled condenser (priced seperately)
- Durable stainless steel construction
- CleanCycle12® design ensures cleaner ice
- Removable air filters for easy maintenance
- R-404 refrigerant
- 208-230v/60Hz/1-phase; 18.9 amps
- Three year parts and labor warranty on entire machine
- Five year parts warranty on compressor and air-cooled condenser coil
Write a Review
F-1501MRH Hoshizaki - Flake Ice Machine, 1585 lbs., Remote Condensed Reviews
Write a Review
Reviewed by:Â (Verified Buyer)[user_name] from [user_city]. on [review_date]
[rev_helpful] of [rev_votes] people found this review to be helpful!
Ask a Question
Answer provided by: [a_user_name] ([a_date_added])
Download the PDF Spec Sheet!
The manufacturer provides these spec sheets for exact measurements, voltage options and requirements, and additional product options.
Download Spec Sheet