Ice Machine Details
Compact size and simplistic maintenance make this commercial ice maker top-notch. The Intelligent Diagnostic system provides 24 hour maintenance and a computer diagnoses your ice machine displaying exactly what is wrong with your machine on to an easy display computer screen. A front door swings out for easy access to make cleaning your ice machine as painless as possible. Not only is this commercial ice maker easy to maintain, but it is also energy efficient by controlling the amount of ice production with just the push of a button. The patented Luminice Growth Inhibitor controls the growth of bacteria and yeast in the food zone.
Ice Bin Details
This bin comes with a top-hinged, front opening door. It is designed specifically for top-mounted ice makers.
Ice Machine Features
- Cube-Style, dice-sized cubes Ice Maker
- Air-Cooled Unit
- 310lbs of ice production per 24 hours
- Self-Contained Condenser
- Energy Star rated
- 16.5" H x 30" W x 24.5" D
- 3 Year Parts and Labor Warranty on Ice Maker
- 5 Year Parts and Labor Warranty on Evaporator
- 5 Year Parts and 3 Year Labor Warranty on Compressor
- 110v / 60 hz / 1 Phase
- Air Temperature Minimum: 35°F Maximum: 110°F
- Water Temperature Minimum: 35°F Maximum: 90°F
- Water Pressure Minimum: 20 PSIG Maximum: 80 PSIG
- Electrical Voltage Minimum: -10% Maximum: +10%
Ice Bin Features
- 290lbs. storage capacity
- Stainless steel exterior
- 3 Year Parts and Labor Warranty
Write a Review
ID-0302A/B-400 Manitowoc - Indigo Ice Maker 310 Lb with Bin 290 Lb, Dice Cube Air Cooled Reviews
Write a Review
Reviewed by: (Verified Buyer)[user_name] from [user_city]. on [review_date]
[rev_helpful] of [rev_votes] people found this review to be helpful!
Ask a Question
Answer provided by: [a_user_name] ([a_date_added])
Download the PDF Spec Sheet!
The manufacturer provides these spec sheets for exact measurements, voltage options and requirements, and additional product options.
Download Spec Sheet