The newly redesigned Premium 1000S automatic commercial slicer from Univex has been specially reconstructed to exceed the expectations of the latest NSF/ANSI standards for safety, sanitation, and performance. This commercial slicer is equipped for both automatic and manual operation, allowing for convenient automatic during busy hours without sacrificing the human touch. Ideal for establishments such as sandwich shops and grocery store deli counters that require continuous, high-volume slicing production, the 1000S is built to last and comes outfitted with a suite of features to make your daily slicing a simpler, safer task.
- Dimensions: 21.5"H x 24"W x 28.5"D (31"W with slicing carriage tilted)
- Made of sanitary polished and anodized aluminum
- 13" diameter German hollow ground precision slicing blade
- Simple to use automatic controls offers three slicing speeds, three stroke lengths, and a slice counter for safe and easy automated slicing
- Slice thickness adjustable from 0" to 7/8"
- Zero blade edge exposure for heightened safety during cleaning
- Ergonomic design promotes comfortable use during manual slicing
- Capable of slicing high volume amounts of both meat and cheese
- Safe and hygienic remote blade sharpener
- Unique drip tray fence directs liquids away from controls and operator for easy cleaning and reduced slippage
- Easy to disassemble carriage and feed grip ensures quick and thorough cleaning
- Built-in lift lever for easy access to the underside of the slicer
- Powerful 1/2 HP motor
- NSF, UL, ANSI approved
- 1 year on-site parts and labor warranty
Write a Review
1000S Univex - Signature Series Automatic Slicer, 13" Diameter Blade Reviews
Write a Review
Reviewed by: (Verified Buyer)[user_name] from [user_city]. on [review_date]
[rev_helpful] of [rev_votes] people found this review to be helpful!
Ask a Question
Answer provided by: [a_user_name] ([a_date_added])
Download the PDF Spec Sheet!
The manufacturer provides these spec sheets for exact measurements, voltage options and requirements, and additional product options.