American Range is a recognized leader in the commercial food service industry. With over 30 years of experience, innovative technology, and robust engineering have advanced their professional cooking equipment to withstand the challenges of the most demanding chefs and kitchens. American Range heavy-duty commercial series ovens are utilized by some of the world's most renowned restaurants, such as, WYNN Las Vegas, Ruth's Chris Steakhouse, and Cafe' Gray NYC. These highly flexible and valuable oven bases and rangetops are modular and can be reconfigured to accommodate any kitchen or cooking style. American Range's residential professional line of gas ranges, French-door wall ovens, slide-in rangetops and cooktops are commercial grade; with the soul and capability of a commercial range blended with luxurious style.
American Range freestanding Heritage series consist of sealed-burner gas ranges, with five different size options, a multitude of accessories, and a range of features.
- Sealed burners deliver exceptional performance at every setting and lift off to provide easy cleanup.
- 3 size burners to match cookware sizes: 17,000 BTU (lg), 13,000 BTU (med), 9,000zBTU (sm)
- Variable infinite flame settings for all burners.
- Automatic, electronic ignition ensures re-ignition in the event the flame goes out, even on the lowest burner setting.
- Continuous commercial-grade cast iron grates allow for easy transfer of pots and pans across the entire cooking surface.
- Sealed single piece stainless steel cooktop can hold more than a gallon of spills.
- Controls provide easy, push and turn operation.
- Blue lights indicates flame and oven functions provided with every knob.
- Heavy metal die-cast black satin knobs with chrome bezels.
- Multiple functions include: Standard Bake, Convection Bake, Infrared Broil and Fan mode
- Convection fan optimizes uniform air flow
- Two chrome racks glide at 6 cooking levels on heavy chrome side supports
- Front panel switch controls oven lighting for optimal visibility
Design your range using American Range's custom color pallet!