The funds you need, right where you need them.
Credit Key is not a lease or financed loan, but a line of credit that allows you the flexibility to
equipment and supplies as needed. You can qualify for up to a $50,000 line of credit, to use and pay as
needed over a 12 month term. You will have the ability to get pre-approved for a certain amount before
To be eligible for Credit Key credit, you will need to:
Be an individual applying under your own name. If your business is a Sole Proprietorship you do not need
to have a Federal EIN, but will have to document some type of state registration of the business.
- Owner/Signatory of business in application
- Be a U.S. citizen or resident, of minimum signing age in your state of residence
- Have a FICO®/credit score of 600 or above
- Have a total annual business income of $40,000 or more
- Provide your Social Security Number
- Have a nominated bank account or debit card for repayments.
Credit Key’s application process is simple and does not affect your personal credit. Credit Key does
not change any setup fees. If you choose to go beyond
30 days, you can be approved as low as 1% per month. Applying for Credit Key is a “soft inquiry.”
This does not impact your FICO®/credit score.