Always have a fresh supply of flake ice at the ready with this self-contained under-counter ice machine from Hoshizaki. This unit is made of corrosion-resistant stainless steel and is designed for long life and dependability in bars, restaurants, or deli/seafood counters. Capable of producing up to 536lbs of ice per day, this machine will ensure that you always have ice on hand when you need it. The included scoop comes protected by H-GUARD Plus Antimicrobial Agent to prevent bacteria build-up.
- 38-1/8" W x 29-1/8" D x 42" H
- Ice maker with bin
- Flake style ice
- Self-contained condenser
- Stainless steel finish
- Corrosion resistant stainless steel
- Removable air filter
- Production capacity up to 536lb per 24 hours at 70°/50° (420lb AHRI certified at 90°/70°)
- R-404A refrigerant
- Painted legs included
- Gear motor protected from overload
- 2 second flush cycle every hour
- Advanced CleanCycle24 design
- Protected with H-GUARD Plus Antimicrobial Agent
- Scoop included
- NSF, UL certified
- 13.8 amps
- 3-year parts and labor warranty on entire machine
- 5-year parts warranty on compressor; air-cooled condenser coil
WARNING: Attention California Residents - Prop 65 Warning
Hoshizaki F-500BAJ - Undercounter Flake Ice Machine, 536 lb. with bin Reviews
[user_city]. on [review_date]
[rev_helpful] of [rev_votes] people found this review to be helpful!
Download the PDF Spec Sheet!
The manufacturer provides these spec sheets for exact measurements, voltage options and
requirements, and additional product options.
Download Spec Sheet