Enjoy the perfect ice with this Hoshizaki ice maker that
produces cubelet-styled ice. With a stainless steel finish and a self-contained
condenser this model can produce up to 634lbs of ice in a 24 hour period.
Infrared bin control makes for easy cleaning of the unit as does the H-GUARD
Plus Antimicrobial Agent that protects against bacteria. Limited three- and
five-year warranties on the machine and parts is also included.
- 22" W x 24" D x 26" H
- Ice maker
- Cubelet style
- Compressed cubelet style ice
- Self-contained condenser
- Stainless steel finish
- Production capacity up to 634lbs per 24 hours at 70°/50° (495lbs AHRI certified at 90°/70°)
- R-404A refrigerant
- 2 second flush cycle every hour
- Advanced CleanCycle24 design
- Infrared bin control for easy cleaning and reliability
- Protected with H-GUARD Plus Antimicrobial Agent
- NSF, UL certified
- 3-year parts and labor warranty on entire machine
- 5-year parts warranty on compressor; air-cooled condenser coil
WARNING: Attention California Residents - Prop 65 Warning
Write a Review
Hoshizaki FD-650MAJ-C - Cubelet Ice Machine, Air Cooled, Self Contained Reviews
Write a Review
Reviewed by: (Verified Buyer)[user_name] from [user_city]. on [review_date]
[rev_helpful] of [rev_votes] people found this review to be helpful!
Download the PDF Spec Sheet!
The manufacturer provides these spec sheets for exact measurements, voltage options and requirements, and additional product options.
Download Spec Sheet