Bring the crystal clear quality of Ice-O-Matic Pure Ice® to your bar or restaurant with the ICEU150 undercounter ice cuber. This ice maker is capable of producing up to 185 lbs. of ice per day, and comes equipped with Ice-O-Matic's exclusive Harvest Assist technology that ensures reliable, consistent ice production while reducing energy consumption and increasing overall capacity. The durable stainless steel construction and corrosion-resistant nickel plated evaporator plates ensure reliability in even the most intensive kitchen environments, making this undercounter ice machine the perfect choice for any small-scale operation.
- Dimensions: 39"H x 24.54"W x 26.27"D
- Produces up to 185 lbs. of ice per day (approximately 130 lbs./day in warmer conditions)
- Built-in storage bin holds up to 74 lbs. of ice at a time
- Space-saving 24" wide design with frontal air intake and outlet; excessive side clearance not required
- Air-cooled, self-contained condenser
- Stainless steel cabinet with fingerprint-proof plastic door
- Durable, electroless nickel plating on all evaporator plates ensures reliability
- Pure Ice® antimicrobial agent inhibits bacteria growth on ice maker surfaces for the life of the ice maker
- Optional water filtration system keeps ice crystal clear and free of taste, odor, or residue
- 8.25 kwh/100 lbs.
- 9.7 amps
- Ambient temperature range: 50 - 100°F
- Water temperature range: 40 - 100°F
- Water pressure: 20 - 60psig
- Three year parts and labor warranty on entire machine
- Five year parts warranty on the evaporator and compressor
- Longest warranty in the industry: seven year parts and labor warranty on the evaporator when you purchase with an Ice-O-Matic water filter and replace the filter every six months
Write a Review
ICEU150FA ICE-O-Matic - Undercounter Full Cube Ice Maker, 174 lb., 74 lb. Bin Reviews
Write a Review
Great undercounter machine
Great product. The ice machine makes more than enough for our coffee shop, it takes very little space and the machine is very durable. It's also very quiet which is a great bonus. I was recommended the filter and it was a helpful addition as well.
Reviewed by: Nathaniel from Appleton, WI. on 5/7/2013
Ask a Question
Answer provided by: [a_user_name] ([a_date_added])
Download the PDF Spec Sheet!
The manufacturer provides these spec sheets for exact measurements, voltage options and requirements, and additional product options.
Have a Question? Call Toll Free: 866-200-6056
Mon - Fri 8am - 6pm EST