Keep plenty of your frozen food properly chilled with this spacious reach-in freezer from Arctic Air. The AF23 features a one-section design with a 23 cubic foot capacity for storing all of your important frozen goods. The stainless steel exterior (featured on all new Arctic Air commercial refrigeration products) is easy to clean, and will help keep the unit free from dirt, grease, and other kitchen byproducts. The efficient electronic thermostat and large fan motors also help to improve air flow and shorten temperature recovery times, making the Arctic Air AF23 the perfect cold storage solution for any busy commercial kitchen.
- Exterior dimensions: 82.75"H x 26.75"W x 32.75"D
- Storage capacity: 23 cu. ft.
- Temperature range: -10°F to +10°F
- Bottom-mounted compressor and condensing unit—condensing unit mounted on slide-out rack for easy access and maintenance
- Efficient electronic thermostat with easy-to-read display
- Durable and easy to clean stainless steel exterior
- Field reversible, self-closing doors with factory-installed heating element to prevent condensation
- Comes standard with four easy to mount casters (two lockable)
- Includes (3) adjustable, heavy-duty, epoxy-coated wire shelves
- 9 foot cord with NEMA 5-15P plug
- 9 amps; 5/8 HP
- UL, cUL, NSF approved
- One year parts and labor warranty on entire machine
- Five year parts warranty on compressor
WARNING: Attention California Residents - Prop 65 WarningWe reserve the right to deny shipment on any commercial equipment order intended for residential usage. In this event you will be notified as soon as possible.
Arctic Air Freezer
Purchased this freezer along with the AR23 refrigerator. Both pieces of equipment have been a good economy machines. Great buy for the price, with a larger inside than I expected. I would buy this again for our next shop.
J. Tillman from
Rochester, NY. on 7/17/2014
4 of 4 people found this review to be helpful!
Download the PDF Spec Sheet!
The manufacturer provides these spec sheets for exact measurements, voltage options and
requirements, and additional product options.
Download Spec Sheet