This ice maker/water dispenser from Hoshizaki utilizes a
self-contained, water-cooled condenser to produce up to 782lbs of cubelet style
nugget ice every 24 hours and comes with a 95lb built-in storage area. This stainless
steel, countertop model also uses Hoshizaki’s H-GUARD Plus Antimicrobial Agent
to keep itself sanitized. To learn more about this product, please consult the
included spec sheet below.
- 34-1/16" W x 28-1/2" D x 48-1/16" H
- Opti-serve ice maker/water dispenser
- Cubelet style ice
- Self-contained condenser
- Stainless steel bin and exterior
- Production capacity up to 782lb per 24 hours at 70°/50° (678lb AHRI certified at 90°/70°)
- R-404A refrigerant
- 95lb built-in storage capacity
- Counter model
- LED sensor operation
- Advanced CleanCycle24 design
- 2 second flush cycle every hour
- Supplied without legs (optional stand sold separately)
- Protected with H-GUARD Plus Antimicrobial Agent
- NSF, UL certified
- 7.9 amps
- 3-year parts and labor warranty on entire machine
- 5-year parts warranty on compressor
WARNING: Attention California Residents - Prop 65 Warning
Write a Review
Hoshizaki DCM-751BWH-OS - Cube Ice Machine and Water Dispenser, LED Sensor Reviews
Write a Review
Reviewed by: (Verified Buyer)[user_name] from [user_city]. on [review_date]
[rev_helpful] of [rev_votes] people found this review to be helpful!
Download the PDF Spec Sheet!
The manufacturer provides these spec sheets for exact measurements, voltage options and requirements, and additional product options.
Download Spec Sheet