This undercounter ice maker from Hoshizaki is perfect for
busy restaurants and commercial kitchens. Capable of producing up to 188lbs of
individual square cube style ice every 24 hours, this unit also comes with a
built-in storage bin capable of holding up to 75lbs of ice at a time. This ice
machine comes with three-and five-year warranties on machine and parts
respectively. To learn more about this product, please consult the included
spec sheet below.
- 39-1/2" W x 23-5/8" D x 33-1/2" H
- Undercounter Ice Maker,
- self-contained condenser,
- production capacity up to 188 lb/24 hours at 70°/50° (150 lb AHRI certified at 90°/70°),
- 75 lb built-in storage capacity,
- stainless steel finish,
- individual square cube style,
- Evercheck digital control with LED display,
- alert system,
- removable filter,
- 6" legs,
- R404 refrigerant,
- 115v/60/1-ph, 7.5 amps, NEMA 5-15P, NSF, cETLus, UL
- 3-year parts and labor warranty on entire machine
- 5-year parts warranty on compressor; air-cooled condenser coil
WARNING: Attention California Residents - Prop 65 Warning
Hoshizaki IM-200BAC - Undercounter Cube Ice Machine, 188 lb. per Day Reviews
[user_city]. on [review_date]
[rev_helpful] of [rev_votes] people found this review to be helpful!
Download the PDF Spec Sheet!
The manufacturer provides these spec sheets for exact measurements, voltage options and
requirements, and additional product options.
Download Spec Sheet