We reserve the right to deny shipment on any commercial equipment order intended for residential usage.
- Genesis Dishwasher,
- door type,
- ventless heat recovery system,
- high temperature sanitizing with built-in electric booster heater for 70° rise,
- field convertible from straight through to corner,
- field convertible from three phase to single phase,
- auto start when hood is closed,
- single point electrical connection,
- door interlock switch,
- on-board service diagnostics,
- 2 HP self draining pump & motor,
- NSF approved (40) racks per hour,
- Rinse Sentry feature,
- automatic tank fill,
- detergent/chemical connections,
- interchangeable upper & lower spray arms,
- cold water feed only,
- automatic drain valve,
- lighted bottom mounted HMI controls,
- mounted water PRV, NSF, cULus, ENERGY STAR®
WARNING: Attention California Residents - Prop 65 Warning
Champion DH-6000-VHR - Dishwasher, door type, 29-1/2"W, ventless, high temp with booster heater for 70° rise Reviews
[user_name] from [user_city].
[rev_helpful] of [rev_votes] people found this review to be helpful!
does this unit have to vent the steam out with a hood?
Asked by: chuck
This model is a ventless unit so it does not require a vent hood to remove the steam.
Answer provided by: Natasha Smith (8/14/2018)
Download the PDF Spec Sheet!
The manufacturer provides these spec sheets for exact measurements, voltage options and
requirements, and additional product options.
Download Spec Sheet