The SE14S-2FD is built for frying as much food as possible in a short time and space. Its Solid State Control gives you the power to set the exact temperature your product needs, whether you are preparing thousands of chicken filets and fries or impressing customers with fried ice cream. With its stainless steel body and smooth peened finish, it is also a breeze to clean and maintain. The Se14S-2FD also has built-in safety features such as a fixed heating element to prevent the oil from migrating through key components, a temperature limit switch to turn off the fryer in case the oil exceeds the maximum temperature, and a drain valve interlock that disables the fryer should the drain be left open during use. It is ready to be a part of your business as it is UL, CUL, NSF, and CE certified!
We reserve the right to deny shipment on any commercial equipment order intended for residential usage.
- H x 41 1/32", L x 34 3/8" (L x 48 5/16" when door is opened), W x 30 1/4"
- Two 50 lb oil capacity tanks
- 17kW Electric heating element
- Solid State Control with a steady control between 250°F and 380°F temperature range. Also has built-in melt cycle and boil-out feature
- Sealed heating element with alloy stainless steel sheath
- Sturdy stainless steel front, door, side and splashback panels
- Twin size nickel-plated baskets
- Filtration system built in with a 3" drain line
- Removable basket hanger to make cleaning easier
WARNING: Attention California Residents - Prop 65 Warning
Pitco SE14S-2FD - Fryer System with Filter Drawer System, electric, (2) full tanks Reviews
[user_name] from [user_city].
[rev_helpful] of [rev_votes] people found this review to be helpful!
Download the PDF Spec Sheet!
The manufacturer provides these spec sheets for exact measurements, voltage options and
requirements, and additional product options.
Download Spec Sheet